- 200g Stephenson’s Easy Lotion Base
- 3g Apricot Kernel Oil ( Or oil of choice)
- 1.5g fragrance oil
- (Optional) Liquid colorant for a pop of color/
- Bio glitter
- One mixing vessel
- Weighing scale
- A container of your choice for the finished product
Mixer for thorough blending
Step 1 - Weighing and Mixing:
1. Using your trusty weighing scale, carefully measure 200g of the luxurious Stephenson’s Easy Lotion Base. This creamy base will be the canvas for your autumn masterpiece.
2. Add 3g of Apricot Kernel Oil, which nourishes and brings a subtle touch of fall fruitiness to your lotion.
3. Now, it's time to add colorant or glitter
*Optional - If you want to add a splash of color to your lotion, consider using a liquid colorant. Gently introduce it at this stage, and watch as your lotion transforms into a vibrant hue
.4. The Art of Blending: It's time to blend your lotion to perfection with all your ingredients in the mixing vessel. Grab your trusty mixer and mix thoroughly until everything is seamlessly combined.
5. Packaging Your Creation: Once your lotion is beautifully blended and infused with fizz fairy magic, it's time to give it a home. Carefully decant your masterpiece into the container of your choice.