How to make easy shampoo with Shampoo Base
Our Shampoo Base is pre-formulated and so easy to use! With the simple addition of your choice of fragrance or essential oil, you can package it up and rebrand it as your own within minutes. No additional additives or thickening required. View recipe below.
Information on Shampoo Base
- Allows production of a certified organic shampoo, if the converter/filler has organic certification
- Blended with gentle surfactants, that are approved by the Soil Association to provide masses of creamy lather
- Free from Sulfates, SLS, SLES and parabens
- Vegetable origin, enriched with Aloe Vera
- Has a natural clear to translucent pale yellow colour
- No thickening required
- Fully formulated base, only requiring addition of organic fragrance or essential oils, with slow stirring
- Can be adapted for different hair types through selection of additives
Ingredients + Equipment
- Shampoo Base by Stephensons
- Fragrance oil or Essential oil
- Measuring Cup or Scale
- Open the shampoo base and weigh out your desired amount.
- Add your fragrance or essential oil to the shampoo base, ideally 1% up to 2% maximum.
- Mix your shampoo base mixture together until fully incorporated, up to 10 minutes.
- Pour your shampoo into your container of choice, and package to your liking.