Multicoloured Fluffy Whipped Soap
- 18 oz Foaming Bath Whip
- 1 Tbsp Kaolin Clay
- 0.25 Oz coconut oil
- 0.66 Oz jojoba oil
- 0.2 Oz Glycerin
- 0.6 oz fragrance oil
- Liquid Krazy Dye
- Protective gloves, hairnet
- Electric hand mixer/ stand mixer
- Measuring spoons (Tbsp)
- Glass container/measuring cup
- Plastic wrap
- Piping bags (Disposable)
- Piping bag, Large
- Pipting Tip
- 4 Oz Jars X5
- Scale your foaming bath whip into your stainless steel mixing bowl
- Measure 1 tbsp of kaoilin clay and add to foaming bath whip.
- Whip for 60 seconds, or until your mixture is holding a stiff peak
- Slowly add your pre measured liquid oils while mixing on a low-medium speed (3-4). *Make sure to melt coconut oil.
- Whip for approx 60 seconds again.
- Divide your mixture into however many portions depending on how many colours you are using
- Individually, mix each portion of foaming bath whip with the chosen colour. * LIQUID KRAZY DYE IS VERY POWERFUL- START WITH 1 DROP (LESS THAN 1TSP) OF DYE)* I do this step using the stand mixer and wash my tools in between each colour to make sure my colour is evenly dispursed.
- After each colour is mixed, scoop into individual (disposable) piping bag.
- Lay down a piece of plastic wrap, then pipe your whipped soap lengthwise onto it. Once done, roll your whipped soap carefully and cut off the end of the roll.
- Place roll into a larger piping bag with your chosen piping tip
- Pipe into your containers