How to make Multicolored Bubble Bath Scoops
Make your own multicolored bubble bath that looks just like a scoop of ice cream! Just like baking, we always recommend measuring with weight rather than volume.
- Baking Soda (375 Gr.)
- SLSA (fine) (80 Gr.)
- Kaolin Clay (6 Gr)
- Cream of Tartar (20 Gr.)
- Avocado Oil (5 Gr.)
- Fragrance (10 Gr.)
- Cocomidopropyl Betaine (30 Gr.)
- Polysorbate 80 (5 Gr.)
- Glycerin (60 Gr.)
- Krazycolours Hybrid Dyes (Blue 1, Pink, Purple) 1/8 tsp.
*Play with the amounts to get the perfect bubble scoop for you. You can add or reduce certain ingredients to achieve your desired result. (More fragrance, more bubbles with Coco Betaine, etc.*
- Protective gloves, mask, eyewear, hairnet
- 1 small container or 5 cups
- Mixing bowls
- Digital scale/Measuring scoops
- Hand Mixer
- Ice cream scoop
- Weigh and combine all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Weigh and combine all wet ingredients into a separate container.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Use the hand mixer to incorporate all ingredients fully. Contents may become airborne, be sure to wear a mask and eyewear.
- Divide your mixture into separate containers depending on the number of colours you will use.
- Add 1/8 tsp. of Krazycolours Hybrids to each container and combine with mixer. You can add more dye for a darker colour, but keep in mind that the colours will reveal themselves more in the next step.
- Wearing gloves, use your hands to squish and fold the mixture together to form a nice doughy ball. Repeat for each colour.
- Into a new mixing bowl, start tearing pieces off each ball and combine them all into a new, multicolour ball.
- Using the ice cream scoop, take a full scoop and flatten the bottom.
- Release onto parchment paper or other non-stick surface and allow to dry out for 24-48 hours.
- Hold the Bubble Scoops under warm running bath water for fun bubbles and beautiful coloured bath water!