Basic Witch Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 Cups Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Citric Acid
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 2 Tsp Poly 80
- 2 Tsp Avocado Oil
- 30 Gr SLSA
- 1 Oz Fragrance Oil (We Used Pumpkin Crunch Cake for the bottom and Chestnuts and Brown Sugar for whipped cream)
- 1 tsp Orange FDA Dye
- 1 Cup Foaming Bath Whip
- 1 Cup Melted M&P (We used 80% Clear and 20% White)
- Candy Sprinkles
Extras: Decorative Paper Straws, Plastic Cup and Lid
- Protective gloves, mask, eyewear, hairnet
- Glass Measuring Cups
- Digital scale/Measuring spoons
- Spray Bottle with water
- Piping Bag and Tip
- Cookie Sheet
To Make Bath Bomb Powder Mix
- Measure your dry ingredients, and wet ingredients separately.
- Mix your dry ingredients (minus your dye) together in your mixer, cover your mixer as your SLSA will become airborne.
- Slowly add your wet ingredients as you mix on speed 3-4
- Once your ingredients are combined, add your 1 tsp dye, mix again for a minute until dye is distributed.
- To active your dye grab a spray bottle with water, turn your mixer on again and use speed 4-5. BE CAREFUL NOT TO ACTIVE YOUR MIX! Spray your powder intermittently while its being mixed. Use roughly 2 Tsp of water. Your mix should begin to turn bright orange.
- Once mixed, spread your mix onto a baking sheet to dry (12-24 hr)
To Make "Whipped Cream" Topping
- Measure your foaming bath whip and melt and pour soap base. Equal parts
- Melt your soap base in the microwave
- Use your mixer and add your foaming bath whip, begin to mix on speed 5-6 for about a min. or until fluffy and holding a stiff peak.
- Continue to mix while slowly pouring in your melted M&P base.
- *If you want to add fragrance to your whip, add a Tsp and whip.
- You're ready to pipe! Put your whipped cream in a piping bag and whip on top!
Recipe: 4 Lattes